Spinach Artichoke Chicken.
You can have Spinach Artichoke Chicken using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spinach Artichoke Chicken
- It’s 12 oz. of Container Spinach Artichoke Dip.
- It’s of Shredded mozzarella.
- You need of Shredded cheddar.
- It’s 10 of chicken tenders.
Spinach Artichoke Chicken instructions
- Preheat oven to 375, spread spinach dip over chicken while oven preheats.
- Sprinkle shredded cheeses on top of mixture. I didnt measure, I just topped it until it was to my liking. If I had to guess..maybe 3/4 cup mozzarella and 1/2 cup cheddar..
- Bake until cooked through and cheese is browned. 20-30 minutes. Just depends on the thickness of tenders. Mine were small..