Blackened Pork Tenderloin with Adobe Cream.
You can cook Blackened Pork Tenderloin with Adobe Cream using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Blackened Pork Tenderloin with Adobe Cream
- It’s 1-2 tbsp of blackened seasoning.
- It’s 1 of pork tenderloin, unseasoned.
- Prepare 1 of chipotle pepper in adobo.
- You need 1 tbsp of tomato paste.
- You need 4 oz of half and half.
Blackened Pork Tenderloin with Adobe Cream step by step
- Preheat oven to 400. Line a baking pan with foil and spray with cooking spray..
- Coat tenderloin with blackened seasoning and a little salt..
- Add 3 tsp olive oil to a large pan and bring to medium high..
- Sear tenderloin on all sides until browned, about 2-3 mins on all sides until no pink is left. Transfer to prepared baking pan and cook until done (a 24 oz pork tenderloin takes about 25 mins). Be sure to let it rest before slicing..
- For the sauce, mince chipotle pepper. Heat 1 tsp olive oil in small sauce pan and bring to medium heat..
- Add pepper and tomato paste. Stir and cook until combined, about 30 seconds..
- Stir in half & half and bring to a boil. Cook until cream is reduced, about 3 mins, stirring occasionally..
- Once rested, slice tenderloin and serve with sauce..