Banana chocolate chip muffins. These banana muffins are so easy! See how we make muffins that are fluffy, moist, and taste amazing. I love adding chocolate chips, but you can I don't know if you can tell from the photos, but I add mini chocolate chips to my banana muffins.
I make sure to have the overripe bananas ready. I had overripe bananas and the kids wanted chocolate chip muffins. Chocolate chips and cocoa team well with banana in these lovely muffins that are made even more delicious with the addition of vanilla. You can cook Banana chocolate chip muffins using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana chocolate chip muffins
- You need 1 1/2 cups of flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of sea salt.
- You need 3 of ripe bananas.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 5 Tbsp of butter, melted then cooled.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 3/4 cup of chocolate chips.
Like banana bread, these especially moist chocolate chip muffins are a great way to use up overripe bananas. Muffins are an easy baking project becaus. I chopped some full-sized chocolate chips because I had no minis. Almost fat free, healthy banana muffins with chocolate chips for a little indulgence.
Banana chocolate chip muffins instructions
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix flour, brown sugar, salt, baking soda and baking powder.
- In a separate bowl mix banana, egg, butter and vanilla.
- Combine, don't over mix. Add chocolate chips..
- Fill muffin tins 3/4 full. Bake ~25 minutes depending on size..
The greek yogurt adds protein and keeps the muffins moist. Try our perfect banana choco chip muffins! Absolutely healthy, go-to snacks with the right balance of banana and chocolate flavours to amaze your palate. These are the most amazing 'Perfect' Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins ever! Healthy Banana Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Muffins.