Asparagus, tomato, and feta salad with balsamic vinaigrette. Here's one of my all time favorite spring salads! When creating this I was skeptical that it would be anything "wow Transfer to a bowl with tomatoes and walnuts. Drizzle vinaigrette over top and toss lightly.
This salad is so tasty and healthy! It's so simple to make with limited ingredients.sometimes less is more.right? Spinach, Asparagus, Tomato Salad Recipe with tossed with toasted pecans, feta cheese and homemade Balsamic Vinaigrette. You can have Asparagus, tomato, and feta salad with balsamic vinaigrette using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Asparagus, tomato, and feta salad with balsamic vinaigrette
- Prepare of Dressing.
- You need 6 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar.
- You need 2 teaspoons of Dijon mustard.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of honey.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- You need to taste of Salt and freshly ground pepper.
- You need of Salad.
- Prepare 2 pounds of fresh asparagus, tough ends trimmed and remaining diced into 2-inch pieces.
- It’s 2 cups of grape tomatoes, halved.
- You need 2/3 cup of roasted sliced almonds.
- You need 4 ounces of crumbled feta cheese (divided).
The fresh-tomato balsamic vinaigrette was inspired by a few cherry tomatoes I had on the counter when I originally made this salad, and the fresh tomato flavor was wonderful with the arugula and Feta combination. And although tomatoes and balsamic vinegar both have some carbs, it doesn't take. Add the asparagus, feta, tomato, green onion, and cilantro to the bowl with the dressing; toss to coat. Reviews for: Photos of Fresh Asparagus, Tomato, and Feta Salad.
Asparagus, tomato, and feta salad with balsamic vinaigrette step by step
- Make dressing: In a medium bowl, whisk together vinegar, mustard, honey, and garlic. While constantly whisking, add olive oil until dressing is emulsified. Season with salt and pepper..
- Prepare salad: Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add asparagus to boiling water and allow to boil until tender-crisp, about 4-5 minutes..
- Meanwhile, fill a large bowl with ice and cold water. Using a slotted spoon, transfer asparagus to ice water. Let it rest about 10 seconds before draining the asparagus well and transferring to another bowl..
- Add tomatoes and almonds to bowl. Drizzle vinaigrette over the top and toss lightly. Mix in half the feta..
- Serve and garnish with remaining feta..
Made this on Easter Sunday and it was wonderful. It does make a lot of the vinaigrette but just drain some of that off when. Asparagus Salad with Balsamic Vinaigrette Recipe from Down to Earth Organic and Natural. Cut asparagus into bite size pieces. In a large bowl combine asparagus, lettuce, onion, tomatoes and feta cheese.