Spinach Artichoke Dip. my boyfriend loves spinach artichoke dip and he wasn't too impressed with this. sorry! I've tried a few Spinach and Artichoke dips from this site and I've loved them all but this is BY FAR my favorite! This dip is deliciously rich and creamy, perfectly cheesy, brimming with spinach and artichokes and it's always a crowd favorite!
A creamy cheesy base loaded with spinach, a bit of garlic and of course marinated artichokes. Spinach Artichoke Dip is irresistibly creamy and every bite is loaded with spinach and artichokes. This spinach and artichoke dip recipe is too easy; just heating and mixing everything together. You can have Spinach Artichoke Dip using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spinach Artichoke Dip
- You need 8 oz of cream cheese.
- It’s 1/4 c of sour cream.
- Prepare 1/4 c of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 tbs of minced garlic.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of shredded parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mozz cheese.
- You need to taste of Black pepper.
- You need 14 oz of can artichoke hearts (cut into quaters).
- It’s 6 oz of frozen spinach (drained).
This delicious Spinach Artichoke Dip recipe is quick and easy to make on the stovetop (or bake in the oven) Searching for a hot spinach artichoke dip recipe that's guaranteed to be the hit of the party? A go-to appetizer for parties, this spinach and artichoke dip has all the creamy-inside, brown-and-crispy-on-top texture and cheesy. There's a reason this warm, cheesy Spinach Artichoke Dip is so popular: it's DELICIOUS! It's the perfect easy appetizer for holidays or parties because it's always a crowd pleaser and it only takes a.
Spinach Artichoke Dip instructions
- Preheat oven to 350. Mix softened cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, garlic, parmesan cheese, mozzarella cheese & black pepper in mixing bowl..
- Stir in spinach & artichokes..
- Spread into baking dish & cook 20-25 min, add extra cheese if desired..
This is the Best & Easiest Vegan Spinach Artichoke Dip! This Is The BEST Spinach Artichoke Dip Recipe, And The Ultimate Dip For Any Get Together! Filled With Spinach, Artichoke Hearts, Cheese, Sour Cream, Cream Cheese. But a good friend of mine is abnormally obsessed with them. I've never seen anyone get so excited when artichokes make it to the antipasto platter.