Paleo Pizza Chili.
You can have Paleo Pizza Chili using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Paleo Pizza Chili
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of bell pepper, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 clove of Garlic, minced.
- It’s 15 oz of Pizza sauce.
- It’s 1 cup of Water or beef broth.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Dried oregano.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Garlic powder.
Paleo Pizza Chili step by step
- Begin browning ground beef in a large soup/stock pot or Dutch oven over medium high heat. When its halfway browned, add mushrooms, onion and bell pepper (reserve a little for garnish if desired); continue cooking until all ground beef is browned and drain if desired..
- Add remaining ingredients to pot, bring to a soft boil, reduce heat to low, cover and simmer for 30 minutes to one hour (depending on the time you have).
- Garnish with reserved raw veggies of desired. If you do dairy, you can also garnish with cheese..