Blueberry grape mug muffins. Blueberry Mug Muffin. featured in Portable Breakfasts. Mug muffin or muffin in a mug? I'm not sure which I like better.
This time I made it with coconut sugar because I used up the last of my date syrup in the video. This blueberry muffin has that perfect muffin consistency…you know, the kind that's just slightly denser than an actual cake? This mug recipe makes a lot of muffin, for not a lot of calories/macros. You can have Blueberry grape mug muffins using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Blueberry grape mug muffins
- It’s 1/4 teaspoons of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 cup of All purpose flour, you can use self raising flour.
- It’s of Water if needed.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need 5-6 tablespoons of Sugar.
- You need 6 of Blueberries.
- Prepare 1 of grape cutted into four pieces.
- Prepare of Tutti Fruiti, optional.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Milk.
- You need of Sparkling sugar, optional.
You definitely can just eat this muffin by itself for breakfast, and feel confident you'll feel full until lunch. Blueberry Muffin With Streusel Topping Mug Cake. by Kirbie. And no muffin is complete without streusel. And I love that now I can make myself a single serving one for breakfast instead of making a dozen of them and then trying to eat a dozen of them in.
Blueberry grape mug muffins instructions
- Mix the dry ingredients together first.
- Mix wet ingredients together separately.
- Batter: Mix both mixtures well, make sure there are NO clumps.
- Pour into a microwavable mug/cup, batter should be no too watery but not dough like.
- Microwave the mug/cup for 2-3 minutes.
- After that, add the Blueberries and grapes into the batter.
- Microwave for 3-5 more minutes.
- Sprinkle some sparkling sugar, if you don't have sparkling sugar just use regular sugar.
- Place a mint leaf on top and enjoy/serve!!.
These freeze-ahead lemon-glazed blueberry muffins can be made one at a time in the microwave! The individual, preportioned servings satisfy those Drain Blueberries (from muffin mix); rinse and set aside. In medium bowl, stir muffin mix, water, oil and eggs just until blended (batter may be lumpy). I love juicy blueberries in this warm cinnamon muffin. Blueberry Muffin in a Mug with Streusel Topping- Incredible blueberry muffin Mug cake that you won't believe was made in a microwave.