Omelet potatoes. In a large frying pan or skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Add sautéed potatoes to the beaten eggs. In a nonstick frying pan, heat remaining oil and add egg mixture.
Potato Omelet Recipe photo by Taste of Home. The Spanish omelet "Tortilla" is a Spanish speciality. It is more exactly an omelet of potatoes with onion. You can have Omelet potatoes using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Omelet potatoes
- You need of Potatoes (1-2 per person).
- You need of Eggs (1 per potato).
- Prepare of Deli meat or bacon.
- You need of Shredded cheese.
- You need of Olive oil.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
The Tortilla is very often consumed to accompany. Crispy, oven-baked potatoes upgrade a basic skillet omelet recipe. This potato omelet recipe provides a quick, easy way to make a nutritious breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Heat most of the oil in a pan.
Omelet potatoes instructions
- Bake potatoes in oven until cooked. Gently cut the tops off and remove insides, putting them aside in a bowl to combine later. (These potatoes make our "bowls" !!).
- (Optional) Cook whichever meat you choose for your recipe. I chose thick cut bacon which I chopped into smaller pieces.
- In a large bowl combine eggs, meat, potatoes, and cheese. Whisk gently to mix ingredients. (Make sure to set aside a small amount of cheese and meat to top meal at the end). At this point you can also add seasonings if you prefer or leave it plain.
- Spoon mixture into each potato "bowl" and top with cheese. Cook in oven until the eggs are no longer runny.
- Remove from bacon and top with more deli meat. Let cool and serve!.
Place potatoes in a saucepan; cover with water. Sprinkle potatoes with bell pepper, remaining salt. Reviews for: Photos of Mexican Potato Omelet. Mexican Potato Omelet. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. The Spanish Potato Omelet is a delicious dish commonly known in Spain as Tortilla Espala or Tortilla de Patatas.