You can have Corndog Pie using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Corndog Pie
- It’s 1 Can of Sweet Corn.
- Prepare 1 Can of Creamed Corn.
- You need 2 of Hot Dogs.
- It’s 1 of Onion.
- Prepare 3 of Garlic Cloves.
- It’s 1 Cup of Carrots (Grated).
- You need 1 Cup of Milk.
- Prepare 3/4 Cup of Cornmeal.
- It’s 1 Block of Cheddar Cheese (Shredded).
- Prepare 4 Tablespoons of Honey.
- You need 1 Pinch of Sugar.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Black Pepper.
- Prepare of Parsley.
- You need of Hot Sauce (Optional).
Corndog Pie instructions
- Cut up your veggies, drain the sweet corn, slice the hot dogs and measure your milk and cornmeal. Cook down the onions, garlic, carrots and hotdogs until the onions are cooked through. Add in all of the corn. Season and bring it up to temperature..
- Add in honey, a pinch of sugar (hot sauce if you’the like) some parsley and combine. Add milk and 3/4 of the cheese. Cook until melted in on Med-Low..
- While stirring, add in the cornmeal. Continue cooking until the mixture develops some thickness and body. Maybe 8-10 mins. Add to your pan (I used a spring form) and top with the remaining cheese..
- Pop it into a 350F oven for roughly 30 mins. Cheese should be melted and browned. Allow to cool before removing from pan. I suggest parchment paper if using an 8×8 pan..