Marinated Korean BBQ Tofu.
You can cook Marinated Korean BBQ Tofu using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Marinated Korean BBQ Tofu
- It’s 8 oz of firm tofu, cut into bite size cubes.
- It’s 1 cup of Korean BBQ Sauce.
- You need 2-3 Tablespoon of grated garlic.
- Prepare of Thinly sliced scallions and sesame (optional).
Marinated Korean BBQ Tofu instructions
- In a Ziploc bag or a container with lid, marinate the tofu with Korean BBQ sauce and grated garlic for at least 2 hours..
- Line the fryer basket with Grill mat or a sheet of lightly greased aluminum foil..
- Place the tofu cube inside the fryer basket and air fry at 400F (200C) for 10-12 minutes, flip once in the middle, until the surface is caramelized..
- Garnish with scallions and sesame seeds to serve if desired..