Crockpot lasagne. EASY Crockpot Lasagna – Delicious layers of noodles, meat sauce and melted cheese cooked to perfection in the crockpot! A classic lasagna made easy from Delish.com. For lasagna with a kick, look for hot or spicy Italian sausage.
CrockPot Lasagna Soup is the perfect weeknight dinner! In this easy recipe, the slow cooker does all of the work to bring the goodness of lasagna and the comfort of soup. This crockpot lasagna is a simple way to get dinner on the table! You can cook Crockpot lasagne using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crockpot lasagne
- You need 1 lb of Ground browned beef.
- It’s 4 cup of speggeti sauce, if you want a softer noodle, add another cup of sauce..
- It’s 24 oz of Cottage cheese, or Ricotta cheese.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 1 packages of uncooked lasagna noodles.
- It’s 3 cup of mozzarella or Italian cheese blend.
Lasagna is a family favorite, but it can take some time to prepare, but you can save time and energy by using. Crock-Pots create a lot of moisture, so you don't have to boil the noodles ahead of time (yay!). You actually want them to be dry in order to soak up the delicious juices that the. Stir seasoning into browned meat and place atop lasagna noodles.
Crockpot lasagne step by step
- Mix together meat & sauce in a separate bowl. Set aside.
- Combine egg and cottage or ricotta cheese.
- Begin layering half ground beef mixture the dry noodles, the cottage cheese mixture, and the mozzarella cheese in crockpot. Repeat layering..
- When finished, cover, Cook on high 4-5 hours on low 6-8.
The slow cooker makes this lasagna a breeze. I've even assembled the lasagna in my slow cooker insert the night before and popped it in. It turned out better than the last few times I've made it. Lasagna noodles, sauce, ground beef and two kinds of cheese! Our wonderful, flavorful crockpot lasagna recipe is delicious and easy to make with Mafalda noodles, pasta sauce, onions, and cheese.