Alfredo Spinach Lasagne.
You can cook Alfredo Spinach Lasagne using 8 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Alfredo Spinach Lasagne
- You need 2 boxes (9 ounce) of oven- ready lasagne noodles.
- It’s 2 jars (15 ounce) of Creamy Basil Alfredo Sauce.
- It’s 1 (15 ounce) of container ricotta cheese.
- Prepare 2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 2 of large packs fresh baby spinach.
- Prepare 1 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- You need of Canola oil cooking spray.
Alfredo Spinach Lasagne instructions
- In a large baking pan spread 1 jar Alfredo sauce on bottom of pan that has been lightly sprayed with canola oil cooking spray……
- Layer several layers of your oven ready lasagna noodles on top of basil Alfredo sauce……
- In a large bowl mix together your ricotta cheese, mozzarella cheese and black pepper…….
- Spread half of your ricotta cheese mixture over noodles in pan…..
- Next layer 1 bag of your fresh baby spinach over the ricotta cheese mixture……..
- Next add several more layers of your oven ready lasagna noodles over spinach…….
- Now add the remaining ricotta cheese mixture over noodles…..spread as evenly as you can……. ?.
- Next add your remaining bag of spinach over ricotta cheese mixture……..
- Now add the rest of your oven ready lasagna noodles on top of spinach, pressing down gently on top of spinach…….
- Add your remaining jar of Alfredo pasta sauce over noodles…..spread sauce evenly over noodles……
- Cover and bake for 1 hour in a preheated 375 degree oven……
- Uncover and sprinkle Parmesan cheese all over your spinach lasagna……..
- Place back in oven, uncovered, and continue to bake until cheese has melted, about 10 more minutes……
- Remove from oven and let cool for about 30 minutes…..then cut into squares…….
- Serve and enjoy ?!.