Pineapple Ham Sandwich.
You can have Pineapple Ham Sandwich using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pineapple Ham Sandwich
- It’s 1 of hoagie bun.
- You need 1/2 pound of leftover baked ham.
- It’s 1 slice of pineapple from baked ham.
- You need 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of dijon mustard.
Pineapple Ham Sandwich step by step
- Add mayonnaise and dijon mustard to the bun smear the mustard into the mustard..
- Add the ham. Add the pineapple in pieces across the top lengthwise. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.