You can have Oatmeal Pancakes using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oatmeal Pancakes
- Prepare 1/4 cup of quinoa flour.
- It’s 1 cup of quick cooking oats.
- You need 2 tbsp of coconut sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 cup of nonfat buttermilk.
- You need 2 tbsp of coconut oil, melted.
- You need 1 large of egg.
- You need 1 of cooking spray.
Oatmeal Pancakes step by step
- Sift dry ingredients together in large mixing bowl..
- Mix wet ingredients in another small bowl then combine into dry until just moistened..
- Heat a nonstick griddle and coat with cooking spray. Spoon about 1/4-1/3 cup of batter onto hot griddle..
- Turn pancake over when tops are covered with bubbles like a traditional pancake is. Cook until lightly browned on both sides..
- Awesome served with a tablespoon of apple butter, fresh fruit and a drizzle of honey..