Chocolate chip butter cookies. These chocolate chip cookies will look a little doughy when you remove them from the oven, and thats good. They will set up as they sit on the cookie sheet for a I use Kirkland Brand Salted Butter from Costco to make these cookies. I have also used Tillamook salted butter with equally excellent results.
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies are big, thick, chewy, and soft and loaded with peanut butter and chocolate flavor. Like my basic soft chocolate chip cookies, the base of today's oatmeal cookie recipe is creamed room temperature butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar. You can't cream butter and sugars together if the butter is too warm or too cold- and the outcome of the cookies spells trouble too. You can have Chocolate chip butter cookies using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate chip butter cookies
- You need 500 g of salted butter.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence.
- You need 175 g of caster sugar.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 450 g of Plain flour/ Top flour.
- You need 450 g of choc chip.
These aren't simply peanut butter cookies with chocolate chips; no, they're chocolate chip cookies with peanut butter. After I made my favorite peanut butter cookie recipe and the best ever chocolate chip cookie recipe, I started realizing y'all love BOTH of those cookies. I was tired of making homemade chocolate chip cookies that were overly crispy and flat, like the Tollhouse version that's boring as hell. Tender, healthy chocolate chip cookies with almond butter, coconut, and chocolate chips.
Chocolate chip butter cookies step by step
- Beat soften butter then add in egg and vanilla essence.
- Add sugar, beat until mixture become pale.
- Add flour and mix well. Then add in choc chip. Done!.
- Transfer your dough into piping bag if you like it neat. You may want to chill your dough for 30 minutes in the fridge. Dough can also last up to 6 months in a freezer..
- Pipe out your cookie mixture onto tray. While doing that make sure you have preheated your oven at 170°C for 20 minutes.
- Bake cookies for 15-20 minutes. Depending on your oven.
And although they aren't exactly like the cookie I tried, this inspired version is legit. At the downtown Chicago law firm where I work, we often bring in goodies for special occasions. When co-workers hear I've baked these melt-in-your-mouth cookies, they make a special trip to my floor to sample them. Best of all, these crisp, buttery treats can be. The best, most delicious chewy Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe ever – love at first bite!