Asparagus pork roll. Asparagus Rolls with Pork is a very quick and simple dish, perfect as a starter as well as a side. They are flavoured in not-so-sweet teriyaki sauce to give a Japanese touch to the dish. Place two pieces of asparagus on each piece of pork and roll up from the narrow side of the pork.
Our Asparagus Rolls are delicious, easy to make and will please a crowd. Try our Healthy Living Asparagus Rolls as an appetizer next time you entertain. Beef and asparagus rolls are known as, aspara nikumaki, in Japanese. You can cook Asparagus pork roll using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Asparagus pork roll
- You need 100 gram of pork.
- It’s 3 of asparagus.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- You need of Soy sause.
- Prepare of White wine or sake.
Aspara means asparagus; niku means beef and maki means roll or wrap. In this dish, thinly sliced beef is marinated in a sweet. Roll refreshing and tasty asparagus in pork loin. Spread a slice of pork, and roll a spear of asparagus diagonally, slightly exposing the top and the bottom of the asparagus.
Asparagus pork roll instructions
- Peel the skin of the asparagus with a peeler, and then cut it into 3..
- Roll the pork around the asparagus very tightly. If one roll is not enough, roll two. Need to use super thin pork..
- Fry the pork roll with medium heat. No oil needed..
- Put on the lid and wait until the pork roll surface gets slightly burned. Then flip over the roll..
- Add salt, pepper and white wine (or sake). Take off the lid and fry with strong heat. Add a bit of soy sauce in the end..
Next place the asparagus, goat cheese, and prosciutto horizontally across the roll. Use the mat to roll up the sushi, pinching and squeezing the. Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus is a simple and classic appetizer that is suitable for many different eating preferences. It can also be made ahead! When I worked at a restaurant in high school.