My Pumpkin Cheesecake🎃.
Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, my pumpkin cheesecake🎃. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
My Pumpkin Cheesecake🎃 is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. My Pumpkin Cheesecake🎃 is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook my pumpkin cheesecake🎃 using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make My Pumpkin Cheesecake🎃:
- Get of Crust.
- Make ready 2 1/2 cups of graham cracker crumbs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of melted butter.
- Prepare of Pumpkin Cheesecake Filling.
- Make ready 3 packages of cream cheese room temperature.
- Make ready 1 3/4 cup of pumpkin puree.
- Get 3 of eggs.
- Get 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Make ready 2 tsp of pumpkin pie spice.
Steps to make My Pumpkin Cheesecake🎃:
- Crust: •Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F and lightly grease a 9" Springform pan or line with parchment paper. Wrap a large piece of tin foil around the bottom and partially up the sides of the pan. •In a medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and melted butter. Press into the prepared pan and up the sides about 1 inch up the sides. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until firm and no longer moist. •When done, reduce the oven heat to 275 degrees F..
- Filling: Meanwhile, prepare your filling. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add sugar and beat until combined..
- Add pumpkin, eggs, vanilla and pumpkin pie spice and beat on low until combined you don't want to incorporate too much air into the cheesecake..
- Pour into crust and smooth the top. Bake at 275 degrees F for 1 hour to 1 hour 15 minutes, or until the outer 2 inches are set but the center is still slightly jiggly..
- Turn off the oven and let sit in the warm oven for 1 hour..
- Remove from the oven and let sit for 15 minutes before carefully running a knife around the edge of the pan to loosen the cheesecake. Let cool to room temperature before chilling in the fridge completely (overnight is best!) then remove from the pan and serve with whipped cream..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food my pumpkin cheesecake🎃 recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!