Damn good Breakfast Burrito. Making a great breakfast burrito recipe is really quite simple, and a great way to start your day anytime. Simply freeze them and enjoy anytime. Those are staples in the burrito world.
It arrived in under ten minutes, griddled and split in two. It's basically the best and easiest tofu scramble with skillet potatoes, all stuffed inside a tortilla and served with guacamole. It has to be one of my favorite meals and it's perfect for taking it to school or work. You can have Damn good Breakfast Burrito using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Damn good Breakfast Burrito
- It’s 8 of large burrito tortillas.
- You need 2 lbs of bacon.
- You need 4-6 of fresh bell peppers.
- It’s 2 of yellow onions.
- Prepare of Hot sauce.
- It’s of Ground black pepper.
- It’s 8 of eggs.
- It’s 100 ml of milk.
Our quick fixes are meant to inspire you to cook delicious and healthy vegan recipes without. Not all breakfast burritos are created equal, and that's why I'm here — to eat mass quantities of food so you don't have to. Let's figure out which is best. If the first thing you taste when you bite into a breakfast burrito is sour cream, you're off to a bad start.
Damn good Breakfast Burrito step by step
- Slice your bell peppers and onion into strips, add to a stove top pan with some black pepper and hot sauce and cook to your liking..
- Either cook your bacon on the stove or in the oven while cooking the other parts of the burrito on the stove..
- Crack all your eggs into a large bowl and wisk until they are well combined. Add your milk and cook on the stove until fluffy (careful not to overcook them) add some black pepper or any other seasoning you'd like..
- Warm your tortillas in the microwave for about 10 seconds each, then add all your fillings and wrap them up. Can store them wrapped in tinfoil so you can just throw it in a toaster oven or regular oven whenever you'd like to enjoy it again!.
How have you sinned, Taco Bell? Looking for a cheap, tasty breakfast or lunch? A couple other favorites are the Philly cheesesteak or the Hamburgeusa. So you know it has to be good. Very good though I did modify slightly but we are it with yellow corn chips.