Bacon Wrapped Eggplants.
You can have Bacon Wrapped Eggplants using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bacon Wrapped Eggplants
- Prepare 1 of small to medium Chinese eggplant.
- It’s 4-6 strips of bacon cut in half.
- It’s leaves of Thai basil.
- You need 8-12 of toothpicks optional – soak them in water for 10 minutes prior to air frying.
Bacon Wrapped Eggplants instructions
- Cut the eggplant in half lengthwise. Then, cut them into 1 1/2 inch pieces..
- Put one basil leave on each piece of eggplant and wrap them with bacon. Use toothpick to secure if necessary..
- Place the wrapped eggplant in the fryer basket and air fry at 400F (200C) for 10-12 minutes until the bacon is nice and crispy..