Peaches and Cream Muffins. Enter these Peaches and Cream Muffins! Making these muffins is SO easy. Fresh or frozen peaches star in these pretty crumb-topped muffins from Deanne Bagley of Bath, New York. "Breakfast muffins are a must at our house Easy and tasty.
If your kids are having a hard time waking up in the morning, just pop these muffins in the oven. We hope these peaches n' cream muffins make the first day of school a special one. Enjoy and hurry up-you don't want to miss the bus Peaches and Cream Muffins. You can cook Peaches and Cream Muffins using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Peaches and Cream Muffins
- You need 1 cup of chopped fresh or frozen peaches.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk or sour cream.
- It’s 1/4 cup of canola oil.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
Rating Gently fold in the peaches. Divide the batter evenly among the prepared muffin cups. Peaches and Cream Muffins are so good and so easy to make. You can use either canned peaches or fresh peaches in this recipe.
Peaches and Cream Muffins step by step
- In a bowl, beat egg; add milk (or sour cream) and oil..
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt..
- Stir into the egg mixture just until moistened. Stir in peaches..
- Filled greased or paper-lined muffin cups three-fourths full..
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20-25 or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean..
- Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack..
Add some butter or preserves for a real treat at breakfast with coffee or as a snack anytime. If you like peaches, you will love these peaches and cream muffins. By David Hartong Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups three-fourths full. These are the most amazing peaches and cream muffins. The extreme peach flavor will remind you of those juicy sweet peaches during the summer.