Toot's Homemade Lasagne.
You can cook Toot's Homemade Lasagne using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Toot's Homemade Lasagne
- It’s 1 box of lasagne.
- You need 1 1/2 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1 of onion.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of basil leaves.
- You need 1 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of parmeson.
- You need 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 1 1/2 of tomato sauce with roasted garlic.
- It’s 1 can of tomato paste with oregano, basil,& garlic.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 large of cottage cheese.
- You need 1 tsp of parsley flakes.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 packages of mexican shredded cheese.
Toot's Homemade Lasagne instructions
- preheat oven to 375°.
- Mix cheeses, eggs, parsley, and salt. Cover and sit in refrigerator.
- Prepare noodles. (cooked or uncooked).
- Cook beef with onion and bellpepper. Drain.
- Add the rest of ingredients to meat mixture. Using a 9 by 13 baking dish, spoon enough cheese mixture to cover bottom of dish. Add noodles, meat sauce and cheese..
- Repeat steps. Place in oven for 25 Minutes. Remove. and add shredded cheese to top. Place back in oven until cheese is melted..
- Remove and let stand for 10 minutes.