Chocolate chip peanut butter pie. This pie is a variation of our famously delicious chocolate peanut butter pie — a dessert I've been making for years to rave reviews. As before, we like to serve this Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Pie slightly frozen so it has an ice cream-like consistency, and you'll get a chocolaty crunch from the. I'm in a dessert phase right now, if you haven't already noticed, and this chocolate chip peanut butter pie is just about perfection!
Best of all this recipe comes together in minutes! Pour the melted butter over the top and stir with a fork to combine. Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely. You can have Chocolate chip peanut butter pie using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate chip peanut butter pie
- Prepare 1 (9 inch) of prepared graham cracker crust or crust of your choosing.
- It’s 2 (4 ounces) of packages of chocolate pudding.
- Prepare 1/3 c. of Of reduced smooth peanut butter.
- Prepare 1 (8 ounce) of container of lite frozen whipped topping.
And if you love Peanut Butter than this Peanut Butter Pie with Chocolate Chips is for you. Very good but also very rich! I added a layer of thinly sliced banana between the peanut butter and chocolate pudding and sprinkled the top with chocolate chips.very very yummy! This peanut butter pie is decadent and perfect for late summer.
Chocolate chip peanut butter pie step by step
- In a mixing bowl, combine pudding and peanut butter; stir until smooth. Fold in whipped topping stir until completely combined..
- Pour filling into pie crust, spread evenly and on top sprinkle chocolate chip candies on top. Freeze pie until firm. Partially thaw in refrigerator, for about 2 hours or so..
- Dig in !!!!.
The filling is light and creamy and full of flavor. It was a hit with both kids and adults, which is always a bonus. Hi Camille, Your Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Pie looks heavenly, would love a slice of that pie. Picky Palate » Recipes » Desserts » Creamy Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Pie. You'll see peanut butter pies all around the blogosphere today that are very special.