Cantonese Style Noodle with Prawn Soup Base.
You can have Cantonese Style Noodle with Prawn Soup Base using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cantonese Style Noodle with Prawn Soup Base
- You need of Noodle or Yee Mee.
- Prepare of Soup Base.
- It’s Head of and shells of medium sized prawns.
- Prepare 2 of sliced ginger.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 4 bowls of water.
- Prepare of Ingredients.
- Prepare of Meat.
- Prepare of Sliced fish cake.
- It’s of Medium sized prawns.
- You need of Green leafy vegetables.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 2 of sliced ginger.
- You need of Chopped garlic.
- It’s 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Shaoxing wine.
Cantonese Style Noodle with Prawn Soup Base step by step
- Stir fry head and shells of medium sized prawns with 1 tbsp oil till aromat. Add 4 bowls of water, salt and ginger to boil the fried prawns shells and oil. Lower heat and let it simmer for 40 minutes..
- Stir fry ginger and garlic till aromat. Add in meat and fish cake. Stir fry till meat is well cooked and add in the soup base. Add in green vegetables. Add in soy sauce and Shaoxing wine. Place noodle and prawns on the soup with other ingredients in it..
- Simmer the wok with all the ingredients for 3 minutes. Add in cornstarch solution and add in 2 eggs and stir the eggs till evenly coated the noodles. Garnish and serve..