Fried Teriyaki Chicken.
You can have Fried Teriyaki Chicken using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fried Teriyaki Chicken
- You need 500 gr of boneless, skinless chicken breast (chicken thigh would be better, in my opinion).
- You need 20 ml of shoyu.
- It’s 2 tbsp of honey.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ginger powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 2 tbsp of katakuriko.
- Prepare of Oil for frying.
Fried Teriyaki Chicken instructions
- Cut the chicken into bite-size pieces. Marinate with shoyu, honey, garlic powder, and ginger powder. Leave overnight in the fridge..
- Combine flour and katakuriko. Coat the chicken pieces with this mixture..
- Heat the oil in a pan, medium. I usually use 3-4 tbsp oil for each batch..
- Fry the chicken pieces and flip occasionally..
- I made this for my kids' bento..