Poached chicken breast and roasted veggies bowl. Poached chicken has added flavor thanks to veggies, peppercorns, and tomato paste added to boiling stock creating a flavorful and juicy chicken. The making of Oven Poached Chicken with Roasted Veggies A printer-friendly recipe card can be found at the bottom of this post. When I first started thinking about this recipe for Oven Poached Chicken with Roasted Veggies, it was just a thought for one-pot chicken and vegetables. Arrange chicken breasts on a baking sheet; spread carrots, bell peppers, celery, green onion, and parsley around chicken.
Meanwhile, cut all the vegetables into bite-sized pieces. Add chicken, garlic, shallot, bay leaf, thyme, and the salt to a medium pot. Place the pot over medium heat and heat until the liquid comes to a low simmer. You can cook Poached chicken breast and roasted veggies bowl using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Poached chicken breast and roasted veggies bowl
- You need 1 of small eggplant.
- Prepare 2 of tomatoes.
- Prepare 200 gram of chicken breast.
- You need of Broccoli florets(I used frozen).
- You need of Green peas (I used frozen).
- It’s of Tahini.
Transfer the chicken breast to a plate and cover loosely with plastic wrap. Season chicken breasts with salt and arrange in a deep, large skillet. Add bay leaf, thyme sprigs, and chicken stock to the pan. Add chicken, mushrooms, potatoes, asparagus, carrot, celery, onions, and turnips.
Poached chicken breast and roasted veggies bowl instructions
- Preheat the oven to 200℃. Cut the eggplant into small cubes and slice the tomatoes.
- Drizzle 1-2 tablespoons of olive oil on each vegetable separately, sprinkle some coarse salt and arrange on a baking tray..
- Bake for 45 min- 1hour Until soft and juicy. Keep an eye so the tomatoes won't burn..
- Boil water in a small pot and put the chicken breast inside, bring to a second boil and cook for about 10 minutes until the chicken is done and no longer pink inside..
- Remove the chicken from the water and cut to a few slices/chunks. Heat the broccoli and green peas in the microwave. (Or cook them in water).
- Arrange the chicken and vegetables on a plate, sprinkle some salt and drizzle tahini over it..
- Of course you can be creative and use any kind of vegetable you like..
Season with salt and pepper, and serve immediately. Poached chicken tacos: poached chicken can be added to quesadillas, tacos, or Sheet Pan Chicken Nachos at a moment's notice. Plain: poached chicken can be dipped in sauce and eaten as-is, or added to a composed salad or roasted vegetable plate and drizzled with vinaigrette. A Thai Peanut Dressing might be just the thing for dipping! Serve with fresh vegetables, or in a salad, soup or sandwich for a light lunch or dinner..