Nankhatai Recipe | Eggless Nankhatai | Indian cookies | Mouth melting Crunchy Nankhatai.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, nankhatai recipe | eggless nankhatai | indian cookies | mouth melting crunchy nankhatai. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have nankhatai recipe | eggless nankhatai | indian cookies | mouth melting crunchy nankhatai using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Nankhatai Recipe | Eggless Nankhatai | Indian cookies | Mouth melting Crunchy Nankhatai:
- Make ready 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of chickpea flour/besan.
- Get 2 tbsp of sufi.
- Take 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- Get 1/2 cup of ghee.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cardamom powder/ illachi powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Get 1 tbsp of baking powder.
Instructions to make Nankhatai Recipe | Eggless Nankhatai | Indian cookies | Mouth melting Crunchy Nankhatai:
- In a bowl sieve together flour, besan and sooji. Add salt and mix till well combined..
- Add 1/2 cup ghee and cardmom powder and make soft dough. Knead the dough very softly..
- Grease parchment paper with ghee and put in the baking tray..
- Make medium size ball and give any design you like. (I just pressed finger in the middle and put almond on top).
- Garnish with almond and pistachios..
- Bake 180C/350F for 10 to 15 min..
- Remove nankhatai from oven and let cool completely..
- Store in an airtight container and enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food nankhatai recipe | eggless nankhatai | indian cookies | mouth melting crunchy nankhatai recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!