Spaghetti with spinach and garlic. Bring a large pot of well-salted water to a boil. Cook the spaghetti according to pack instructions. This Cheesy Garlic Parmesan Spinach Spaghetti Squash recipe packs an entire package of spinach swirled with an easy cheesy cream sauce.
Add pasta to pan with spinach mixture and toss to coat. The Cheesy Spaghetti Verdi Pasta With Roasted Garlic is a quick and easy pasta that you can make with a simple set of ingredients. This garlic butter spaghetti is that, in a nutshell. You can have Spaghetti with spinach and garlic using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spaghetti with spinach and garlic
- It’s 1/2 cup of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of shallot, finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 12 oz. of dried spaghetti.
- You need 1/2 cup of thawed frozen spinach.
- It’s 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
It's like this. -> Butter (I splurged on the expensive stuff, which Sounds almost exactly like a family favorite except substitute broccoli for spinach and toss in a bit of crushed red pepper. Never thought to try it with spinach. Add spinach in batches, stirring until spinach wilts. This simple and delicious spaghetti recipe with garlic butter mushrooms and spinach takes minutes to make and is perfect for busy weekdays.
Spaghetti with spinach and garlic instructions
- Cook the spaghetti according to the package instructions. While you're waiting for the noodles to cook, prep the sauce..
- Add the olive oil, shallot, garlic, pepper flakes, a good pinch of salt and several grinds of black pepper to a small pot and put it on low heat. Let infuse for 5 minutes then take the pot off the heat..
- Drain the noodles once they're cooked, reserving 1 cup of the pasta water. Toss the noodles with the sauce, spinach and cheese. Add extra salt as needed. If the pasta gets too clumpy, loosen it with a bit of pasta water. Drizzle with a bit more extra virgin olive oil before serving..
Yes, this pasta is really as good as it sounds. And let's be honest, it's pretty hard to mess up pasta but this is one of those fail-safe, idiot-proof recipes that I'm. For this spaghetti dish, I tossed in sun dried tomatoes, spinach, balsamic vinegar, toasted garlic, and feta cheese. All of the ingredients are flavor power houses and come together to create an amazing meal…with very little work involved. Going beyond plain white sauce, this spaghetti preparation features a milky, cheesy, creamy sauce chock-full of spinach and mushrooms.