Banana Pancakes. Crowd pleasing banana pancakes made from scratch. A fun twist on ordinary pancakes. They're not as delicious as when they're fresh.
This stack of banana pancakes pretty much sums up my ideal Saturday morning. Light And Fluffy Banana Pancakes That Are Simple And So Full Of Flavor. Everyone Loves These Pancakes That Are Perfect Topped With Nutella, Chocolate Syrup Or Even Buttermilk Syrup. You can cook Banana Pancakes using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana Pancakes
- It’s 1 of Banana.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Quick Oats.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 1 of Applesauce (no added sugar👍) (optional).
- It’s 1 of Strawberries, Bluberries, Blackberries, Raspberries (optional).
Banana pancakes is a pancake dish prepared using bananas and pancake batter as primary ingredients. The bananas can be mashed or sliced. My banana pancake game is strong though, and the texture of these is absolutely spot on. If you aren't into bananas though, check out my Vegan Pancakes for One, my Gingerbread Pancakes, or my.
Banana Pancakes step by step
- Put all the ingredients in the blender and blend until it looks like batter..
- Spray the pan and put on medium heat. Pour the batter. Wait for the golden brown and flip. I like to make about 4 mini pancakes and pile them on top of each other..
- Smother them in applesauce and sprinkle on the berries! If not a fan of applesauce, peanutbutter works too or if you prefer something lighter vanilla yogurt tastes surprisingly good. Enjoy!😁.
Banana Pancakes are fluffy and perfectly sweet. Stack them up and top them off with sliced bananas, blueberries, and a drizzle of maple syrup for a comforting weekend breakfast. Banana pancakes — so easy and delicious. A fruity breakfast treat that's simple to make and will get you pretending like it's the weekend. With the right ingredients and a little time spent in the kitchen.