Roasted Chicken Legs.
You can cook Roasted Chicken Legs using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Roasted Chicken Legs
- You need 7 of chicken legs.
- You need 2 teaspoon of seasoned salt.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of ground paprika.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1 of medium onion chopped.
- Prepare 1-1/4 pound of carrots thin ones.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of extra Virgin olive oil.
Roasted Chicken Legs step by step
- Preheat oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit divide the olive oil into 3 parts.
- 3 tablespoon of olive oil to coat the carrots and onions.
- Coat each piece of chicken with olive oil first the the spices. Heat the skillet add 1/4 cup of extra Virgin olive oil..
- Add legs to the heated pan or skillet safe for the oven. Spice the other side of the legs.
- Add carrots onions and parsley. Set in oven for 1 hour.
- Take out of oven and baste with juices.
- Let sit for 10 minutes serve I hope you enjoy!.