Mascarpone and Mushroom Lasagne.
You can cook Mascarpone and Mushroom Lasagne using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mascarpone and Mushroom Lasagne
- Prepare 4 tsp of olive oil.
- It’s 250 grams of chestnut mushrooms (sliced).
- Prepare 1 of onion (peeled and chopped).
- You need 2 clove of garlic (peeled and crushed).
- You need 500 grams of frozen spinach.
- You need 500 grams of mascarpone.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- You need 200 grams of fresh egg lasagne sheets.
- You need 290 grams of jar of red peppers (drained and sliced).
- It’s 60 grams of pecorino or parmesan cheese (grated).
- Prepare 1 liter of ovenproof dish.
- You need 1 of salt and freshly ground black pepper.
Mascarpone and Mushroom Lasagne instructions
- Set the oven to 200°C. Heat 2 teaspoons oil in a frying pan and gently fry the mushrooms for a few minutes, to brown them. Tip them into the overproof dish..
- Wipe out the pan, heat the rest of the oil, add onion and cook for a few minutes, to soften it. Add the garlic and spinach.Cook for a few minutes more, until the spinach is defrosted.season..
- Mix together the mascarpone, seasoning and the ground nutmeg, and set aside..
- Arrange a layer of lasagne sheets over the mushrooms, and then add the peppers. Place another layer of lasagne on top. Spoon spinach over and finish with the final layer of lasagne.
- Spread the mascarpone over the top and sprinkle with grated cheese. Bake for 30 minutes, until golden..