Sea Salt Almond Seed Bars (No Bake, Vegan, Dairy Free).
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, sea salt almond seed bars (no bake, vegan, dairy free). One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sea Salt Almond Seed Bars (No Bake, Vegan, Dairy Free) is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Sea Salt Almond Seed Bars (No Bake, Vegan, Dairy Free) is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook sea salt almond seed bars (no bake, vegan, dairy free) using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Sea Salt Almond Seed Bars (No Bake, Vegan, Dairy Free):
- Prepare 1 cup of oats (I used instant oats).
- Take 1/2 cup of mixed seeds.
- Get 1/4 cup of shredded unsweetened coconut.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of baked almonds.
- Take 13-15 of dates.
- Get 3 tbsps of coconut oil.
- Get As needed of Sea salt.
Steps to make Sea Salt Almond Seed Bars (No Bake, Vegan, Dairy Free):
- Mix coconut oil with oats and seeds till combined..
- Toast on pan on low heat for 10-15 mins till fragrant. Alternatively, bake in the oven for 15 mins at 180 degrees. Let cool..
- Mashed soft dates and almonds with oat mixture. I use plastic gloves and just smooshed them together. Can also use a big ziplock and have fun smooshing them!.
- Line container with parchment paper. Press mixture in it..
- Sprinkle sea salt on top. Freeze for 1 – 2 hours before cutting in bars..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food sea salt almond seed bars (no bake, vegan, dairy free) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!