Teriyaki Chicken Crock-Pot.
You can cook Teriyaki Chicken Crock-Pot using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Teriyaki Chicken Crock-Pot
- Prepare 5 of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 4 tablespoon of sesame seeds.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground ginger.
- You need 1 tsp of liquid smoke.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic salt.
- It’s 2/3 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 5 tsp of corn starch.
Teriyaki Chicken Crock-Pot instructions
- Put everything in the crock except chicken and stir til dissolved.
- Put chicken in and coat sauce all around.
- Cook on low but chicken cooks quicker so check at 4 hours.