Pasta, Kale and Chorizo Burger.
You can cook Pasta, Kale and Chorizo Burger using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pasta, Kale and Chorizo Burger
- Prepare of Past, onions and kale—————–.
- It’s 1/3 pound of spaghetti pasta cooked.
- You need 3 cups of uncooked kale.
- Prepare 1 of large sweet onion.
- You need 1-1/2 teaspoon of annatto powder.
- You need 1-1/2 teaspoon of ground paprika.
- You need 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of seasoned salt.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- You need of Burger——————–.
- You need 1-1/2 pound of ground chuck.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Chorizo sausage mild.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of seasoned salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
Pasta, Kale and Chorizo Burger step by step
- Mix the meats and spices.
- Spray a skillet with nonstick spray. Heat a skillet. Form the burger patties. Add the patties to the hot skillet..
- Turn as needed and chop the onion..
- The oil from the sausage and burger will start rendering. Now add the onion annatto powder, garlic, kosher salt, seasoned salt, and paprika..
- Let the onion sauté just about 5 minutes before stirring..
- Stir the onion and continue to turn the burgers..
- When the burgers are done add the spaghetti and kale.
- Stir and sauté the pasta and kale. The kale will wilt and absorb the flavors. Taste and adjust spices to your desired taste..
- When the kale is done add the pasta, onions, and kale to a plate.
- Top with the burgers serve I hope you enjoy!!.