Schezwan pasta(indian street style). Schezwan noodles is a very popular Chinese recipe. It is also popular Indian street food. This Masala Pasta has a fiery red tomato sauce seasoned with Indian spices and mellowed with cashew cream.
Indo-Schezwan Styled Pasta: Italian cuisine tastes good, Chinese cuisine is great; And indian cuisine I love. So with a twist here comes my Indo-Schezwan Styled Pasta. Its very simple to make, and delicious to eat. You can have Schezwan pasta(indian street style) using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Schezwan pasta(indian street style)
- You need 1 packet of pasta (any 1 of ur choice).
- Prepare 1 cup of chicken.
- It’s 2 cups of Mixed vegetables of your choice(capsicum, carrots, corn).
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- You need 3 of cloves.
- Prepare 4 of green chillies,chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of tomato sauce.
- You need 3 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of schezwan sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- It’s 1 tsp of maggi or any pasta seasoning.
Get My Secrets to Great Indian Food. Sign up for my FREE Beginners Guide to Delicious Indian Cooking. You can even use green chutney or red chili chutney or schezwan sauce. You can use a pasta or noodle tong to mix.
Schezwan pasta(indian street style) instructions
- Boil the pasta with 1 litre water, 1 tsp salt and 1 tbsn oil. Now heat 2 tbsp oil, add the chopped onions, garlic and chillies. Mix for few seconds now add the chicken with 1 tbsp salt and mix well..
- Add the tomato paste, chilli pad, ketchup and schezwan sauce. Now simmer 2 mins..
- Add the veggies and mix well then add the pasta,then mix the mayonnaise..
- Italian seasoning, any 1 tsp pasta seasoning or maggi seasoning. Mix well and serve hot..
- Garnish it with mayonnaise, sprinkle some herb. Enjoy!!.
Frying noodles for making Chinese bhel. the recipe of indian style pasta masala is completely open ended and can be experimented with choice of veggies and sauces. for example the masala pasta recipe can be prepared with veggies like carrots, beans, peas, broccoli, snow pea and even sliced mushrooms. in addition with respect to. This Indian style pasta is perfect to satisfy hunger pangs quickly. Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. Find this Pin and more on yummy by priyanka rani. Learn how to make a simple Schezwan Sauce which is perfect with chicken lollipop, schezwan rice, noodles and for dipping.