BBQ豬仔骨 (BBQ Baby Pork Ribs).
You can have BBQ豬仔骨 (BBQ Baby Pork Ribs) using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of BBQ豬仔骨 (BBQ Baby Pork Ribs)
- Prepare of Some Baby Pork Ribs.
- You need of Dried Seasonings.
- You need of Some Brown Sugar.
- Prepare of Some Salt.
- Prepare of Some Mexican Seasonings OR Below Mixture.
- You need of Mixture: Cumin, Garlic & Onion Powder, Paprika, Black Pepper.
- Prepare of Sauce.
- It’s of Some BBQ Sauce (Enough for 2 Layers on Top&Bottom of Ribs).
- You need of Some Rosemary.
BBQ豬仔骨 (BBQ Baby Pork Ribs) instructions
- Dry the Ribs then season it with Dried Seasonings for 30mins. Tips: season the ribs for top and bottom sides – ensure every bit of piece is covered with the Dried Seasonings, then rub the seasonings evenly to get the ribs fully coated with seasonings..
- After the Ribs is marinated for 30 mins: Completely wrap the Ribs with Aluminum Foil tightly covered to avoid steam coming out (This prevents the meat from burning during long cook period).
- Oven the ribs for 45mins at 180 degrees Celsius (All Rounded Setting). Can turn ribs every 20 mins to cook it evenly..
- Once the ribs is fully cooked (the meat can be separated from the bone), pour all the juice away and let it rest for a minute..
- Spray some Rosemary onto the ribs, then put a layer of BBQ Sauce on top of one side of the rib. Leave the aluminum foil open and allow the ribs to be ovened for about 6 mins, with heat comes from one side from the top. (Temperature Set at 230 degrees Celsius).
- Add 2nd layer of BBQ Sauce after the first 6 mins.
- Turn the Ribs to another side (upside down) and repeat step 5 & 6. Then Done!.