You can have Cherry Pie using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cherry Pie
- You need 400-500 g of Flour.
- Prepare 300-500 g of Cherries.
- You need 10 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 250 g of Butter.
- It’s 10 tbsp of Water.
Cherry Pie instructions
- Knead the dough. Split the dough into two equal parts. Put some flour on the work surface. Spread the first part and put it in the casserole..
- Put the cherries on the first part. Spread the second part and cut it into strips, then cover the cherries with strips (make both vertical and horizontal lines).
- Bake at 200 degrees Celsius for ten minutes and then at 180 degrees for 40 minutes. Enjoy your meal! ?.