Nutter Butter Sandwich Cookies. Peanut-shaped sandwich cookies are fun to eat. Crunchy cookies with smooth, creamy filling for a mix of textures. Add to lunches, enjoy as snacks or take Nutter Butter's are something I did not mind as a child, and I have to pull myself away from as an adult.
If you like your cookies crisp, cook them a little longer. They were also larger than a packaged Nutter Butter cookie, so just one cookie should satisfy your peanut butter cookie. These Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookies are BONKERS INSANELY GOOD. You can cook Nutter Butter Sandwich Cookies using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Nutter Butter Sandwich Cookies
- You need of Cookies:.
- It’s 1 Cup of Peanut Butter.
- You need 1 Cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 of Large Egg.
- Prepare of Sandwich Cream Filling:.
- You need 1 Cup of Confectioners (Powdered) Sugar.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Peanut Butter @ Room Temperature.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Butter @ Room Temperature.
- You need Splash of Whole Milk.
I know, I need to find a better way of explaining how amazing these cookies are, but my brain is My husband and I saw that "Homemade Nutter Butter" cookie through the glass and immediately knew it's what we wanted. Nutter Butter Sandwich Cookies (& a favor). And like these Nutter Butter-style cookies. So here comes the favor: I need you to bake, and I need you to share.
Nutter Butter Sandwich Cookies step by step
- Preheat the oven to 350°.
- Cookies Directions: Mix the COOKIE ingredients together until smooth in a mixing bowl..
- Spoon small amounts of dough out of bowl and roll into balls approximately 3/4 inch round. Place balls on parchment paper on cookie sheet. Use a fork to press down balls flat, turn fork 90° and press again to make a criss-crossed pattern..
- Bake cookies for 12 -14 minutes until golden brown and semi-firm..
- Sandwich Cream Filling Directions: In a large mixing bowl, beat butter and peanut butter until smooth..
- Slowly add confectioners sugar to mixture, continue beating until smooth..
- Add small splashes of milk, while beating mixture until reaches desired consistency. (Usually about 1-2 Tablespoons is all it'll take). I like it fluffy and sticky..
- Spread Sandwich Cream Filling on cookies and make sandwiches..
I need you talk about it with everyone and anyone. These chewy peanut butter cookie sandwiches taste like nutter butter cookies! Filled with a thick peanut butter filling, they're irresistible. Nutter Butter Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookies always bring out the nostalgia. They have a recipe that no others can duplicate and should never be changed.