Deer meat chili. Venison Chili Recipe – Homemade – This is my Homemade Chili Recipe made with Venison (Deer Meat). The Venison was provided by Masters of the Game LLC. Deer meat can be prepared in a lot of different ways.
A can of good beer cooks down and gently flavors your deer stew. Especially good over open fires, with lots of friends. You can use chunks of venison for a. You can cook Deer meat chili using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Deer meat chili
- Prepare 1 lb of deer meat.
- Prepare 2 can of chili beans.
- Prepare 2 can of tomato sauce.
- It’s 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 large of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 envelope of chili powder.
- It’s 1/2 gallon of v8 juice.
- You need 1/2 lb of hamburger meat.
Our most trusted Deer Meat Chili recipes. Reviewed by millions of home cooks. My version of venison chili hinges on ground deer meat, but I've made it with all kinds of meats What makes my chili unique is the amount of dried chiles I use. Deer Meat Chili Recipes on Yummly
Deer meat chili step by step
- Cook hamburger meat and deer meat together first in separate pan then drain when brown.
- In large pan combined all ingredients and let simmer for 2 hours.
Chuck's Venison Chili, Drunk Deer Chili, Texas Deer Chili. Combine meat, onion, bell pepper and. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer Cut meat into bite size pieces. After you add in chili, blend. Chili meat as in ground meat?