You can have Pork Humba using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pork Humba
- You need 2 lbs of pork belly, cut into cubes.
- You need 3 tbsps of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 can of salted black beans.
- Prepare of Banana blossoms.
- Prepare 3 tbsps of brown sugar.
- You need 2 cups of cola.
- It’s Pinch of black pepper.
Pork Humba instructions
- Combine all ingredients in a pot and cook in a medium heat.
- Tenderize for 30 minutes and until sauce thickens.
- Serve and enjoy.