Miso Ramen Noodles with Pork and Kimchi.
You can have Miso Ramen Noodles with Pork and Kimchi using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Miso Ramen Noodles with Pork and Kimchi
- Prepare 50 grams of Sliced pork chunks.
- You need 60 grams of Cabbage.
- It’s 30 grams of Kimchi.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 1/2 of cm Grated ginger.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Miso.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Soy sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 pinch of Pepper.
- It’s 300 ml of Water.
- It’s 1 tsp of Chicken stock granules.
- Prepare 1 of serving Chinese noodles (I used the wavy, crimped variety).
Miso Ramen Noodles with Pork and Kimchi step by step
- Chop the cabbage into 1 cm pieces..
- Cut the pork into bite-sized pieces..
- Heat the oil in a pan and add the ginger and pork and cook until the pork is no longer pink..
- Add the cabbage and pepper cook further..
- When the cabbage is cooked, add the kimchi. Cook the noodles in a separate pot..
- Add the water, chicken granules, soy sauce and salt to the pan (with cabbage and pork) and bring to a boil and cook for 1 minute. Turn off the heat and dissolve the miso..
- Place the noodles in a bowl and pour in the soup, pork, and vegetables. Top with chopped scallions and you're done!.