Libby's Easy Pumpkin Pie Mix Cooking Tips.
You can cook Libby's Easy Pumpkin Pie Mix Cooking Tips using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Libby's Easy Pumpkin Pie Mix Cooking Tips
- You need 2 can (30 oz.) of LIBBY'S® Easy Pumpkin Pie Mix.
- Prepare 1 can (12 fl. oz.) of NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk.
- Prepare 4 of Eggs.
- You need 1 Pkg. of Pillsbury Deep Dish Pie Crusts 9 inch (comes in 2 counts).
Libby's Easy Pumpkin Pie Mix Cooking Tips instructions
- Preheat oven at 425F..
- In a VERY large bowl, beat 4 eggs..
- Add pumpkin pie mix, evaporated milk to the bowl..
- Pour into two pie shells..
- Once the oven is ready, bake pie shells for 20-25 minutes. Place pie shells on a cookie baking sheet..
- Then lower the temperature to 325F and bake for 30 minutes..
- Add water on a cookie baking sheet then bake for 60 minutes. Be careful not to burn your fingers when you add water..