You can cook Teriyaki Chicken using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Teriyaki Chicken
- It’s 1 lbs of Chicken Thighs (skinless, boneless).
- You need 2 tbs of Soy Sauce.
- It’s 1.5 tbs of Sugar.
- You need 1.5 tbs of Japanese Cooking Sake (rice wine).
- Prepare 1.75 tbs of Oil.
- It’s of White Sesame, for garnishing.
Teriyaki Chicken instructions
- Marinate the chicken with soy sauce, sugar and cooking sake for 20 minutes..
- Heat up a skillet with the oil on low heat. When the oil is heated, transfer the chicken and the marinade sauce into the skillet and let cook slowly. Turn the chicken over after 5 minutes and continue to cook on low heat, for another 5 minutes..
- Dish out and garnish with some sesame seeds. Serve immediately with steamed rice..