Zucchini noodles with Peanut Sauce. The zucchini noodles don't require cooking—they'll add freshness and crunch to the finished dish. Zucchini noodles are spiralized zucchini, a stand-in for pasta in this ultra-lite vegan dish, with peanut butter, garlic, ginger, and a touch of sesame oil. Keep this spicy, gingery peanut sauce on hand for things like baked tofu with quinoa and veggies, or rice noodles, or just for dipping carrot ~ These zucchini were sliced the long way on a mandolin, and then further sliced into strips to make noodles.
But the fact that this recipe is packed full of vegetables This Thai Chicken Zucchini Noodles Recipe toss with a zesty peanut sauce makes this one flavorful bite! It's an easy healthy dinner option that. Thai Peanut Zucchini Noodles are spiralized zoodles sauteed with shredded carrots, bell pepper, and green onions, tossed in this easy peanut sauce. You can have Zucchini noodles with Peanut Sauce using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Zucchini noodles with Peanut Sauce
- You need of For Sauce:.
- It’s 1/2 cup of smooth peanut butter.
- It’s 3 Tbsp of Low Sodium Soy Sauce.
- It’s 1 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of grated ginger.
- You need 1 tsp of red chili paste.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of rice wine Vinegar.
- You need 1/4 cup of hot water.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of honey.
- You need 2 tsp of sesame oil.
- You need of For the salad:.
- It’s 3 of Zucchini's spiraled into noodles.
- It’s 4 of Scallions chopped.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Roughly chopped Peanuts.
- It’s of Fresh cilantro roughly torn.
Zucchini noodles combine with edamame, crunchy veggies, and a spicy peanut sauce to make this fresh, filling, and protein-packed salad! Remember that Easy Peanut Sauce I posted on the blog last week? Today I'm going to show you how to use it in a colorful, tasty, and protein-packed salad ?. Zucchini noodles are tossed in a creamy, savory and slightly spicy Thai peanut sauce for an easy and light meal.
Zucchini noodles with Peanut Sauce step by step
- In a food processor or blender, add all of the ingredients to make the sauce and blend until smooth, set aside or store it in a tightly sealed container in the fridge until you’re ready to use it..
- In a large bowl, toss the spiralized zucchini with some of the dressing, then sprinkle with the nuts, scallions and cilantro and dig right in.
- Side note: This dressing gets better and better as it sits. My suggestion is to store the zucchini and dressing separate from each other so that the zucchini remain nice and crispy..
Thai peanut noodles have been my latest craving. The salad-like noodle dish is usually served cold, making it perfect for spring or summer. Once the zucchini noodles are ready, set about making your sauce. The result should be a frothy. To make the salad: Toss the noodles with the dressing, reserving some of the dressing for drizzling.