Vickys Apple & Custard Cannelloni Crumble, GF DF EF SF NF.
You can cook Vickys Apple & Custard Cannelloni Crumble, GF DF EF SF NF using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vickys Apple & Custard Cannelloni Crumble, GF DF EF SF NF
- Prepare of Cannelloni & Apple Filling.
- Prepare 6 of lasagne sheets / noodles, I used dry free-from ones from Sainsburys.
- You need 6 of apples, peeled, cored and chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 120 ml of water.
- You need 720 ml of custard, my free-from recipe is linked below.
- Prepare 3 tsp of cinnamon sugar.
- You need of Oat Crumble Topping.
- You need 100 grams (3/4 cup) of plain / gluten free flour.
- You need 50 grams (1/2 cup) of rolled oats.
- You need 75 grams of sunflower spread / butter.
- You need 75 grams of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
Vickys Apple & Custard Cannelloni Crumble, GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- Preheat the oven to gas 4 / 350°F / 180C and lightly grease a 10"x 12" baking dish.
- Soak the dry lasagne sheets in hot water while you do the next few steps, until they're soft & pliable.
- Put the apples, cinnamon and vanilla in a small saucepan with the water. Put the lid on the pan, bring to the boil then let simmer uncovered for about 8 minutes until the apples are soft, the mixture has thickened and no water remains. Set aside to let cool a little.
- Spoon some of the custard into the bottom of the oven dish https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/332987-vickys-vanilla-custard-gluten-dairy-egg-soy-nut-free.
- Lay your lasagne sheets out in front of you, sprinkle a half teaspoon of cinnamon sugar over each and divide the apple mixture evenly between them.
- Roll the filling up inside the lasagne sheets and place each into the dish.
- Pour the remaining custard over the cannellonis.
- Make the oat crumble topping by combining the flour, oats and butter in a small bowl and rubbing it all together through your fingers until it resembles crumbs. Then mix in the sugar and cinnamon.
- Sprinkle the crumble topping over and bake for 30 minutes until golden on top.
- Serve hot from the oven.
- For a 'lasagne' style layered version, spread 1/2 of the apple mixture on the bottom of the greased dish. Top with 3 pre-soaked lasagne sheets, trimmed to fit. Pour half of the custard on top. Add another layer with the remaining fruit, then the last lasagne sheets, then the custard. Sprinkle the crumble mix on top. Again, bake for about 30 minutes, until golden brown on top.