pan fried haddock with asparagus and potato. Asparagus can be bitter if not prepared properly which could be why so many don't like it. This was so simple and the flavor was terrific. Drain the cooked sweet potatoes and peas, and add them to the pan with the haddock.
My Spanish Chorizo Potato Salad has beans in it. I love asparagus and am always looking for different ways to make it! Your pan fried asparagus looks so fabulous and delicious! You can cook pan fried haddock with asparagus and potato using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of pan fried haddock with asparagus and potato
- It’s 2 medium of haddock.
- It’s 1 dozen of asparagus.
- Prepare 5 medium of potatoes.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 bunch of rosemary.
- You need 2 clove of garlic.
- You need 3 tbsp of flour.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of hot paprika.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of all purpose seasoning.
Place the potatoes in a pot and cover with cold water. Bring to the boil, then reduce the heat to a simmer. Make this delicious Pan-Fried Haddock with Lemon & Capers Recipe for a quick weeknight dinner. It's delicious served over a fresh green salad, with some roasted asparagus, or even alongside oven-baked sweet potatoes.
pan fried haddock with asparagus and potato step by step
- melt 1 table spoon of butter in large pan and place in haddock skin side down.
- wash and cut potatoes in to squares, then cover in flour and a pinch of salt.
- add tablespoon of butter to another pan and add prepared asparagus on low heat.
- fry off some rosemary and crushed garlic in oil in another pan, add potatoes.
- sprinkle teaspoons of paprika and all purpose seasoning to haddock and ensure the skins aren't sticking to the pan.
- give the asparagus a shake and add salt and pepper if you wish.
- turn the potatoes a few times and add a little butter if necessary.
- turn haddock and keep on medium heat until cooked through.
- ensure everything is cooked thoroughly and serve :).
If you don't have preserved lemons (which you should…they are beyond easy. Cooking perfectly seared pan fried haddock every time is easy! This simple step-by-step guide will help you cook light, crispy fish, perfect for a quick This whole process of pan frying the haddock should be done in a hot pan over medium high heat. this will prevent any moisture from leaking out. I love asparagus, and if you do, then you'll love this recipe. Nothing fancy, and it's ready in minutes.