Shake N bake stuffed chicken. Bored with plain old chicken breasts? Enjoy the great taste of SHAKE 'N BAKE products from My Food and Family. If you're looking for a little more flavor, try our Herb and Cheese Stuffed Roast Chicken recipe that has minced garlic, rosemary leaves and other delicious flavors.
Shake 'n Bake, manufactured by Kraft Foods, is a flavored bread crumb-style coating for chicken and pork. The product is applied by placing raw meat pieces in a bag containing the coating, closing the bag, and shaking so the particles adhere. The coated meat is then baked in the oven. You can cook Shake N bake stuffed chicken using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Shake N bake stuffed chicken
- You need 1 of chicken breast.
- You need 1 packages of of herb shake N bake.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 bunch of shredded cheese.
- You need 1 of tin meat loaf pan.
- You need 4 of toothpicks.
- Prepare 1 of Campbell cream stock.
- You need 1 of Mrs. dash seasoning.
I think this is much better than the stuff you buy from the store. It's a quick meal when you don't have time or don't know what else to make. very, very tasty! No need to choose store-bought when you can easily make your own blend of flour and seasonings to 'shake and bake' your chicken. All Reviews for Easy Shake and Bake Chicken.
Shake N bake stuffed chicken instructions
- Preheat the oven at 350°F..
- Then you should cut the chicken breast in half (like cutting a bagel) but not fully in half. Cut it so there's a flap (like a book).
- Thirdly, whisk the egg..
- Then after the egg us whisked, coat the chicken breast in the egg..
- After the chicken is evenly coated in the egg, put the chicken in the shake n bake bag and shake so that the chicken is coated evenly. (I normally keep the excess shake n bake so that I can put some inside the flap).
- Then, open the flap, and put shredded cheese in the flap. You could also put extra shake n bake in the flap before you put cheese in..
- After that, close the flap and secure it with toothpicks, so that our remains closed..
- Pop this chicken into the oven and leave it in there for roughly 30mins..
- While the chicken is in the oven. After you take the chicken out, on a skillet or pan, pour the Campbell cream stock onto the skillet, let it heat up, and add in Mrs. Dash seasoning into the cream sauce (to taste)..
- After 2 – 3 mins, put the chicken onto a plate, and pour the sauce mixture over top!.
- Enjoy your meal :).
Make the best homemade shake and bake pork chops with this easy Shake 'N' Bake copycat recipe. Crispy outside, tender inside, and great flavor. If you have pork chops, or chicken on hand, and some dried breadcrumbs you already have most everything you need to make homemade Shake 'N'. Recipes: Crispy Baked Chicken, Crispy Chicken Sandwich, Easy Chicken Nuggets. Ingredients: enriched wheat flour (wheat flour Well let me just tell you.