Roast Chicken Wings with Potatoes.
You can have Roast Chicken Wings with Potatoes using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Roast Chicken Wings with Potatoes
- You need of Chicken wings.
- It’s of Potatoes.
- It’s of Marinade Ingredients.
- Prepare of Minced garlic.
- Prepare of Minced ginger.
- You need Half of lemon juice.
- Prepare Half of lemon zest.
- You need 6 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of sweet sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of honey.
- You need 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need of Some black pepper.
- Prepare of Chopped spring onions.
Roast Chicken Wings with Potatoes step by step
- Marinate the chicken in the fridge overnight..
- Prepare some potatoes cubes or slices as you like..
- Place the chicken, potatoes and marinade sauce in a baking pan and spread out..
- Bake for 45 minutes in 180 degree celcius. Remove at half time to flip over the chicken and potatoes..
- The chicken is ready when dark brown and some char on the sides. Garnish with chopped spring onions or parsley and serve..