Fish cake with french bean. Fish, primarily, then pulses (kidney beans, pinto beans, navy beans, lima beans, lentils), then other vegetables. I'm doing a cell cake.and I am actually using a Swedish Fish (a gummy candy with squiggles on it) to mimic a mitochondrion. Model Number: French Bean Fish Cake.
But THAI Fish Cakes are FABULOUS! Beans – The sliced green beans are used in Thai Fish Cakes in Thailand but at restaurants here in Australia, I've seen it substituted with sliced. This guide shows you How To Cook French Beans. You can have Fish cake with french bean using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fish cake with french bean
- You need of Main.
- It’s 250 grams of french bean, trimmed into bite size.
- Prepare 3 piece of fried fish cake, cut into thick slices.
- Prepare of Other.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Prepare of ground black pepper.
- It’s 3 piece of garlic, chopped.
- You need 100 ml of starch water (5ml starch dissolved in 100ml water).
Mung bean cake (lvdougao) is a traditional and popular Chinese dessert in summer. Many varieties of mung bean cake are available in China from taste, from color to shape. But in general, they are shaped by different cake moulds like mooncake moulds. Delicious fish cakes made with cod, potatoes, onion, butter, and parsley!
Fish cake with french bean step by step
- Heat cooking oil in frying pan using low heat, stir fry garlic but not browned..
- Add in fish cake, stir fry till slightly browned. Sprinkle black pepper powder over fish cake, stir fry evenly..
- Add in french bean, stir fry till cooked..
- Turn off heat for 30 seconds. Pour starch water over the french bean and fish cake. Do a quick stir to give a nice even coating..
- Best served with nice bowl of porridge..
You can substitute salmon for cod if you would rather make salmon cakes. Moroccan Salmon Cakes with Garlic Mayonnaise. This is a great alternative to the standard salmon patty recipe using couscous, spinach, and cumin for an. Summer's glut of French beans is a cook's gift. Baking soda, brown sugar, canned sweet red beans, flour, salt, sugar, vegetable oil, water.