Chicken Enchilada Bake.
You can have Chicken Enchilada Bake using 7 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Enchilada Bake
- You need of Ingredients.
- It’s 20 of corn tortillas (approx amt).
- You need 2 can of cream of chicken soup.
- You need 2 cup of sour cream.
- You need 2 large of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 tsp of each ground cumin, chili powder, garlic powder.
- It’s 1 pinch of cayenne pepper.
Chicken Enchilada Bake instructions
- Cut up chicken breasts into bite sized pieces, sprinkle with spices, cook until no longer pink inside. Set aside.
- Warm tortillas up in skillet to make more pliable, easier to roll.
- Mix sour cream an chicken soup, do not dilute!.
- Take a tablespoon of mixture, place on tortilla,.
- Add 2 Tablespoon chopped chicken.
- Roll up, place in caserole pan..
- Repeat until one layer is complete.
- Cover with some of the soup mixture.
- Make second layer or use separate pan and cover with remaning sauce..
- Top with cheese if desired.
- Bake at 350° F for 35 to 50 minutes or until golden and melty on top..
- Serve and enjoy.