Gado-Gado Surabaya: Mixed Vegetables with Peanut Sauce Dressing.
You can have Gado-Gado Surabaya: Mixed Vegetables with Peanut Sauce Dressing using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Gado-Gado Surabaya: Mixed Vegetables with Peanut Sauce Dressing
- You need of Peanut sauce.
- You need 50 g of groundnut (preferably without skin).
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic.
- You need 50 g of boiled potato.
- It’s 4 of red chilies.
- You need 100 ml of water.
- Prepare 30 ml of coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of palm sugar.
- It’s 1 Tsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 Tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of mushroom stock powder (optional).
- Prepare of Vegetables Mix.
- Prepare 30 g of spinach.
- You need 50 g of chayote.
- Prepare 5 of green beans.
- You need 1 of potato.
- Prepare 1 of carrot.
- You need 1 of boiled egg.
- It’s 30 g of tempeh.
Gado-Gado Surabaya: Mixed Vegetables with Peanut Sauce Dressing instructions
- Prepare ingredients for peanut sauce. Roast chilies, garlic and groundnut in the pan with low heat. Roast until it becomes little bit brown (approximately 5 minutes).
- Remove groundnut skin. Add 50 ml water into food processor. Blend boiled potato, roasted groundnut, garlic, and chili together..
- Heat pan with low heat. Pour peanut sauce into the pan, add coconut milk and water. Stir it well, then add sugar, palm sugar, salt, and mushroom powder. Stir until all ingredients combined. Cook peanut sauce until a bit thicken. Add more water if the consistency of sauce is still thick. Cook about 5 minutes. Set aside..
- Prepare vegetables. Cut carrot, potato and chayote like matches. Boil potato first for 3 minutes, then add carrot. Boil for 2 minutes. Put chayote and green beans together and boik until all vegetables cooked..
- Boil spinach for 2 minutes as well. Fry tempeh until golden brown. Set aside.
- Gado-Gado is ready to serve. You can mix all vegetables with peanut sauce on the plate. Serve it with shallot chips sprinkle and Krupuk (prawn crackers) for the best taste ✨.